Friday, August 19, 2011

Minnie Mouse Invites

So my little Kamili turns 5 this weekend! I can't believe I am going to have a kindergartener this year!!!! Well she LOVE Minnie mouse so that will be the theme of her party. I had to fight with the theme a bit, because the current Minnie is PINK! And well most of you know how I feel about pink, so I had to make it my own:) SO here are the invites.... I hand cut the bows from a retired paper pack, and used retire SU! ribbon as well. The cardstock is basic black, whisper white and real red. I punched the Minnie's out with two different sized punches and popped them up!


Here is the second page. I printed it off MDS and added a little Mickey stick on brad.



And here is the back of the invite. I was pretty happy with them. I'm starting to really love MDS! Be sure to check back to see pictures from the party! There will be lots of RED, BLACK and WHITE!!!

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

I'm sure your daughter and her friends will love these. Clever mummy! Zx