Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kamili's Party



It has been a CRAZY week! My little Kamili turned 5, we had a party and she started Kindergarten! Plus my little Makai had her preschool orientation! I will have pictures of Kamili's first day later this week, and I am sure Makai's to since it is on Tuesday! Above is a picture of the candy buffet I had set up, there are some up close pictures below, so on to the party...


Here is the girls before the party They were having fun modeling in the Minnie mouse clothes.



Here are the "minnie" cupcakes I made...


And the Minnie Mouse cake pops

All of the kids went home with a goodie bag that had Minnie mouse things inside. I also had made one of these tank tops for each of the little girls that attended!



The party was a blast! See you again soon.

1 comment:

Christel said...

It was an awesome party, and I still say you should go into the party planning business.