Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Artisan Blog Hop day 8

Hi Everyone and welcome to your next stop on the 2011 artisan award blog hop! I am so excited to share with all of you the creations that were made for this award. There are ten stops on this hop, so be sure to make it full circle to see everyone's talent. If this is your first stop, then once you get back to me you have made it the whole way through. If thus isn't your first stop you should be coming from Sandra Farrell 's blog.
She is so very talented!

So here is my last scrapbook page to share with you
My two favorite little girls! I had fun making this page, I absolutely love this DSP (now retired) even though it is a bit pink for me I fought through it:) I used my big shot for the letters, and ran the top layer through twice off setting it the second time through. This allowed me to have a "thinner" version of the letter so I could layer it and get an outline of the card stock behind.

Thanks for stopping by! We are almost to the end of the blog hop, but be sure to check back tomorrow as I am saving the best for last!!!

I hope you have enjoyed today's project from me. Now be sure to hop over to Heather Klump's blog and see her projects, she is very talented!


Just in case we have a broken link:) Here is our line up!
1. Connie Collins
2. Sandra Farrell
3. Heidi King
4. Heather Klump
5. Cheryl LeFore
6. Laura Mellinger
7. Jennifer Picard
8. Heather Stevens
9. Summer Stone
10. Heather Summers

1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

Glad to hear you are OK. I really like this page. Especially like the way you did the word "GIRLS".