Monday, September 13, 2010

Spooky Bottle

I am so excited about Halloween!!! I LOVE decorating and making homemade gifts!!! I don't know if it is the colors, or the ravens and spider webs....but I think this is the best holiday for creating! So get ready for lots of Halloween to come!
Here is a bottle I decorated for a gift. I plan to fill it with Halloween M&Ms when I can find them in the store:)
I was itching to do some Halloween creating. I had hoped to do the Halloween challenge I set for the "crazy stampin ladies" but time got away from me. This bottle is very similar to what I had in mind for my card:)

Here is the close up showing the detail of glitter. I love black glitter! And how can you go wrong with orange striped tights!

Here is the full bottle. I am sure it will be even better with M&Ms.

And the cork. It needed the black rhinestones! With a sparkly bat!
So do you like it? If so join us for our Anything But a Card stamp Camp to make a similar project! Stay posted for more details!

No comments: