Friday, September 17, 2010

Parks and Rec Class Week 1


My Parks and Rec class started up again last Tuesday. I have to say I really enjoy this class, this time around it is almost all new faces.
As I did for the last two rounds we make three different cards for four consecutive weeks. If you live in the thousand oaks area and want to join me, visit my "up coming events" page at the top of my blog for more details and a link to register!

So here is the first card we made this time. As much as I am not a pink fan, I absolutely love hearts! So the set I {heart} hearts is a favorite of mine!

Next we made this butterfly card...and yes it is pink:) I know rarely do you see this color on my blog, but it happened! I try to have a variety of styles, colors and techniques.



So last but certainly not least, go figure a Halloween card! I am so in love with this set that you guys are probably gonna get sick of it :0 I cased all three of these cards(pretty much at least) from the stampin up catty or a past mini catty. They have such amazing projects in there! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: