Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Stink I love you

So first and for most, forgive the horrible pictures!  Ugh!  That will teach me to take pictures at night...or maybe teach me to wait until 6:00 pm to make my husband a Valentine:)  
So here is the little stinker I made(LOL)
 
 I carved him the other day after I got some great feedback on my little fox.  Then when I was trying to figure out what the heck to stamp for Aaron, he was sitting right there and the clever little "I stink I love you" came to mind.  I quick carved it and here it is!


Thanks for stopping in.  Come back tomorrow to see some cute birthday cards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Both are so cute. I wish I could carve stamps that wel...

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

That is stinkin' adorable!

Judys said...

Adorable! Think you should apply for job as their stamp artist.