Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Hey Everyone!  Well I am sad to say this is officially the last Artisan Design Team 2012-2013 Blog hop.  I am sure though that you will enjoy this years winners-including a few of last years, when the new blog hops begin! 
 
If you are joining me from Heather Summers Blog...then welcome :)  If not you don't want to miss out, so be sure to make it back to her.  
This weeks project is our face book projects as well.  I used the six-sided sample and stamped with daffodil delight and pool party.  The base is Baked brown sugar  card stock.  
Here are a few close ups...

Now be sure to hop on over to Jane Lee's Blog where you can check out her amazing work!  


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this card, Heidi! I love that I have one too :) Simply Beautiful.

Tanya said...

This is a really cool card layout! I love the elements you chose to put together!