Friday, April 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Class

So I am sure most of you have heard of Paper Pumpkin...Right?  It is the amazing kit that comes to you in the mail every month!  And each month you receive a SURPRISE craft to do!  Well we decided to make a class out of it:)  Since Paper Pumpkin is geared towards those who want a quick craft to do, I figured why not step it up a bit and show a few other things to do with the kit!  So here is the first class...
Above is the "original" intention for the kit...pretty cute huh?  Below are two items I made with some of the product and some additional product then what comes with the kit.  Just to give you a few ideas of how versatile it is!
 Then below is a ramped up version of the kit, with a few extras on it:)  
 So do I have you intrigued?  All you have to do is click here and specify me as your demonstrator:)  Then every month I will offer the class for only $5.00!!!!  Can't make the class one month?  No biggie! You are already getting a great deal for the kit!  Hope you join today!!!

1 comment:

Christel said...

These are amazing, you did a great job!