Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow!

Welcome!  And thanks for stopping by!  Hope you were able to check out Heather Summers blog!  Isn't her work great?  If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to make it back around to her!  
So here is my card for the week:)  I love pop-ups but rarely do them...not sure why!  Well I guess I figure this stamp of the little whale is perfect to pop-up! And perfect for a baby card!  Here is the front, the cloud background was ran through the embossing folder on Marina Mist Card Stock, then I sponged the clouds in with whisper white.  
 Here is the inside of the card with the little pop-up...
Thanks for stopping by, now be sure to hop on over to Jane Lee's amazing blog to see how creative she is!  You are sure to love her project!


4 comments:

~Erica~ said...

I LOVE how you did the one water stamp popped out on the water paper! Brilliant! So stinking cute!

Sarah said...

This is darling! Great idea to create something for the inside :)

Wendie Waldman said...

What a happy card for a happy event.

Wendy Weixler said...

Ca-YOOT pop-up element to a fun card!! :)