Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Artisan Design Team!


So at convention I was told to stop by the awards booth.  I had been informed that I had won an award for recruit promotions and for the Hilton head trip I would receive a pin as well.  I had no idea what I was in store for!  I went up to the booth and gave them my demonstrator #.  They put it in and started gathering many things...
They handed my my pins for the promotion achievement, Hilton Head trip, a ribbon that says "getaway" for the trip, Two envelopes and a big pink flower that said "artisan" in the center...which I figure was what they gave all the finalist since we were informed we would find out at awards night if we won or not.  But to my surprise I opened the first envelope to this beautiful card that was inviting me to the Artisan Design Team dinner.  It was very exciting news!!!  


Here is the crew of design team members.  We will be receiving a box in the mail from stampin' Up! each month and required to make projects with them,  You will see all of my projects on my blog each month so be sure to stop in and check them out!  

This is Amy Swartz and I at the dinner, and a picture of my place setting.

 Me in front of my projects and just my projects!


and on stage at awards night:)

No comments: