Friday, May 4, 2012

Club(s) 3 -d projects

Hey everyone!  Here are the projects I did for the 3-d item at club this month  I decided to do a similar project to the tutorial I had created for Craft Project Central last month.  Why not kill two birds with one stone, right:)
Here is the project we did for my standard club.  We turned the 3x3 card box into a tea box, added a few bags of perfectly coordinating Tazo tea, and stacked the tea cups up!

For my advanced club we did a larger tea box.  I toned down the pearls a bit but other then that it is the same as my tea box from he tutorial.  Visit Craft Project Central to purchase it!  

Have a great day and don't forget ALL May comments will be entered for a chance to 
win BLOG CANDY!!!

1 comment:

Christel said...

I am giving my tea box filled with English Breakfast to Ian's teacher today!