Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Club Card

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  Life has been pretty busy lately-go figure, right?  But today I took the day "off", I say that lightly considering I have been cleaning and taking care of the kiddos all day.  But I took today more or less to catch up on the house.  So far so good.  

Anyways, I wanted to share a card I did with my club last month.  I wasn't originally "sold"on this set or paper, but of course when the paper was about to go away I started to use it and regretted not digging in sooner.  The stamp set is Apothecary Art, now one of my new found favorites:)  I just love how easy it is to use!  
And was thrilled to find out it will be back in the upcoming catalog.  Love it too?  You can still order it!  Stampin' Up! extended the stamp sets that are carrying over from the occasions mini and made them still available for purchase!