Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  
 Here are the favors I made for the girls classes!  I figured lucky charms were at least semi healthy.  Ok healthier the candy atleast.  I love giving out treats for holidays, but I hate to have it always be candy!  So I filled these little clear bags with the lucky charms, tied them off with Lucky Limeade bakers twine, and added the rainbow tag.  I made the rainbow on my digital studio, punched it out with our 2 1/2" circle punch, cut it in half, and added the clouds (the top of the cup cake from our cupcake punch).  Then I made this cute bag from a brown lunch bag.  The Leprechaun is similar to the one that Kim Score made at www.paperpunchaddiction.com .  
Thanks for stopping by!  And have a happy day!

No comments: