Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Card

Last month I did a vintage style Thanksgiving Card with my group. I decided to go with relaxing and soothing fall colors instead of the typical bold earth tones. Here is what I came up with...Using the vintage wall paper embossing folder we created texture on the top front layer. We then added two different stains of color from the distressing kit-mahogany and tea stain. I love that kit!!! And now that refills are available for all four colors you can't go wrong! Here is the inside, as you can see the oval punch goes through all of the front layers and creates a frame around the "Happy Thanksgiving"from teeny tiny wishes!
Here it is flat so you can get the whole picture! See you again tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the distressing ink on the embossing folder.
Marnie