Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween...a little late:)

I know I know, I am late. I seriously don't know where the last week of October went!!! I am in a bit of shock that we are already in November....but I still have a few Halloween projects to show you, so bear with me and I promise to have thanksgiving on here before the week is over!

Here is the crow box ( a take from the one in the Stampin' up! holiday mini) We(my mom and I) did this for a Halloween 3-D stamp camp last month. This is the project I came up with...

Here is a close up of the hat and bird..I am not sure if you can tell, but we shimmered him, so he was nice and sparkly.And the inside of the box. I thought this was a cute added touch for after you finish the treat inside! Thanks everyone for stopping by!!! See you all tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Christel said...

I loved the class, and still have this box on my mantle.

Anonymous said...

Love it. I should have went.