Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Card Camp

Good morning everyone! Last week my mom and I hosted a card camp at her house. This is where you come make 6 cards, 2 of each of the 3 designs. Here is what we came up with!




The first two are my moms creations. You can see her blog on the side bar or go to http://www.crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/ The balloon card is made with the Up, Up & away set the colors are whisper white, cherry cobbler and night of navy.
The next card is made with the Gently Falling set out of the holiday mini. The colors are soft suede, very vanilla, Cajun craze, and more mustard



And last but not least is the card I came up with. I love this little witch! She is from the set Out on a Limb also in the current holiday mini. The colors are whisper white, Cajun craze, cherry cobbler, basic black and basic grey! Thanks for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!






No comments: