Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

So this Thanksgiving is at our house...and you are probably wondering why I am posting and not running around like a chicken or should I say Turkey with her head cut off. I have been out of the blogging world for almost three weeks, due to surgery and then playing catch up on life. So I figured I could at least say Happy Thanksgiving! Plus I will have 20 people at my house in a few hours and I am totally calm!
So on to stamping! Here are the invites I came up with for my dinner. And here is the turkey up close. This is not my original idea, I saw it here at Lynn Pratt's blog. http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/11/punch-art-cooked-turkey.html
hanks for stopping by and great Thanksgiving!










1 comment:

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

Happy THanksgiving to you ALSO! These are soooo cute - even better in person and I'm one of the lucky invitees :)