Thursday, July 22, 2010

Convention Goodies

Hey everyone! Well its hot in salt lake! But it is still worth every minute! We had our first set of classes today and I will be sharing some of the stuff we make here soon...so be sure to check back! Here are some pictures of the goodies we made in preparation for our trip. Look at this cute file folder made into a notebook holder! And of course a matching gusseted envelope for my swaps!!! Which by some miracle I actually made. Check in tomorrow to see what I came up with!



1 comment:

Noblekatt said...

I have made those notbook holders in an SU workshop, LOVE them! they are my go to gift idea these days usually with matching gift card set in the inside pocket. would love some ideas on how to make the gusseted folder though, what a cute addition that would make to the gift set!