Monday, February 22, 2010

Stamper Club February

Happy Monday! Tonight is my stampers club meeting. I always look forward to this night. I love the company and have so much fun stamping with the group! Here are the projects we will be making. As always they can pick a 12x12 scrap book page or a card plus everyone will be making a 3d project!

So I took the new Extra Large Flower Punch, stamped them with the large flower in the With All My Heart set and distressed them adding a center and leaf. For the background I used Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla, distressed both with the spritzer and sponging, I then inked over one of the Elegant Trio Stencils with versa mark and heat embossed it. The colors I used for the flowers are Apricot Appeal, Barley Banana, and Certainly Celery.
Here is a up close look at the card.

And a closer look of the scrap book page.

For the 3d project...

I couldn't leave out St Patty's Day! I love the bright green and yellow combo! I used Garden Green and Summer Sun. The words are from Teeny Tiny Words and the rest of the stamps are from the Sweetheart Set. I used the heart shaped sweet treat cups and Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon.

No comments: