Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!






Hello Everyone! I absolutely love Valentine's Day! I think it is all the ♥♥♥hearts♥♥♥ because I {heart} hearts! The funny thing is I am NOT a pink person. At all! So for the most part I stick to the red in Valentine's Day!



So for the pictures...
I made the kids giant pixie sticks for Valentine's Day. Here are the four of them together...two are for my kids and two are for my niece and nephew. Simple, but cute, since the kids could care less about the decoration on it, they just want the candy!

Then I got a request from my husband...or maybe it was a request from me when he told me he was going to hallmark to buy 5 valentines day cards!!! I stepped in a volunteered my services(but I told him he still had to buy me one) So here they are! And up close you can see I used the new Chocolate chip epoxy brads, the medium jewelery tag punch, the full heart punch, layered on the scalloped heart embosslit cut out, the paper is Sending Love DSP, Card stock colors are chocolate chip, pretty in pink, real red, and very vanilla. The sets I used are I {heart} hearts, Tiny Tags and boho blossom background.

1 comment:

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

Heidi - these are sooooo cute!! Love them --