Saturday, November 14, 2009

October Stamp Club projects



Every month I meet with a great group. They spend $25.00 in merchandise and do two projects for free. They also rotate who gets the hostess benefits! Here is some pictures of last months group projects...

The first project was a rosette favor box. It is great simple box that fits 3x3 cards or some candy! We made the rosette from the new Autumn Meadows DSP from SU! Then stamped the "Give Thanks" from the level 1 hostess set Holiday Best.

This is the card we made, they have the choice to make a card and envelope or a 12x12 scrapbook page. I always do some sort of technique on one of the projects, so this month I did shadowing on the big shot letters. I just took a picture of the card, but I will remember next month to take a picture of both!

No comments: