Monday, July 25, 2011


Some of you may know how much I love Halloween. So when I got invited to join the 9 other artisan award winners in a swap at convention, I couldn't help myself but to do something spooky:) Above is the close up of the top of my wand. You can kinda see the shimmers on it! I have been a little into wands lately, so forgive me ahead of time if you see some more in the near future!

And here is the whole thing. I love this set and this ribbon! Can't wait for October to start all my Halloween creating! Thanks for stopping in!


Christel said...

Love, Love, Love it!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love this!! I love anything that has to deal with Halloween and this is right up my alley!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #27 with a link back to your blog on 7-31-11. If you wish to decline please email me at

Take care
Tiffany Bauer

Mary Davidson said...

This is fabulous! Congratulations on being an Artisan Award Winner!