Sunday, July 24, 2011

Convention Swap

This year was my 4th convention I have attended through Stampin' Up! I usually don't do swaps since after the first year of disappointment in quality, I figured I would rather spend my time stampin' for myself and the people I enjoy giving to. This year was a little different, I decided to join an organized swap. The rules were strict (which I loved) and the cards were great! Here is what I cam up with for my portion. We only had to make 15 which was nice.
I'm a sucker for baby cards, sets and well anything baby. I love these little onesies! I water colored with Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, and Pool Party, cut out and popped the onesies up and threaded a pieces of hemp twine through them!
Thanks for stopping in!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy Major said...

Oh, how I can relate to your comment about swaps... You voiced my thoughts exactly - I'd rather spend time making my own cards... I am now part of an invitation-only swap group and I've had a much better experience with swapping since.

Congrats on your Artisan Award win! I look forward to seeing the rest of your project through the week!