Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Club Cards!


In the month of December I "take off" from having club.  I used to hold them but most people can't make it.  So I throw a little Christmas party for the members all on one day and hope for the best!  So with that I do my "Christmas" themed club in November.  This year I fell in love with this little group of Snowmen-Frosty Friends #128117.  They are so darn cute!
 Above it the card I did with my regular club.  Its clean and simple but I think the colors really make it pop!  Below I stepped it up a bit.  Added a ribbon slide form the holiday catalog and popped up two of the snowmen.  I also changed the colors up a bit:)  


Thanks for stopping in.  Be sure to swing by tomorrow to see the 3-d projects we did!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Loved making this card! Thesnowmen are adorable.