Friday, November 4, 2011

Frankie Pops! and Pumpkins

This year we grew our own pumpkins. I wasn't sure how it was gonna go, but it ended up working out perfect. We got four nice sized ones and one(the little ghost one) teeny one! The girls gutted there own pumpkins and chose what they wanted on it...Then I carved them. I know, but trust me it made life so much easier. They are to little to do it themselves since they want it to look a certain way. They were happy:)
Here is Kamili with her Cat

And Makai with her vampire bat!


So.... I think I have a new love for Marshmallow pops! Look at these little guys I made for the kids that came to our house on Halloween!



I had so much fun creating this guy. You will defiantly see more of these again soon! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Christel said...

My kids love that you are so obsessed with the jumbo marshmallow thing...