Thursday, February 3, 2011

Did you miss me?

I know, I really wish I could always post when I want to , but as you all know life happens! My house went through 3 waves of sickness in January and I hardly had a chance to breathe.
With that being said I just completed a set of parks and rec classes and so I wanted to share the first week with you! The first card is a bit versatile. It could easily be a birthday card, love card, friendship card or valentines day card. I used the new cupcake punch from the stampin up occasions mini. added a little glitter and dimension! (chocolate chip, whisper white, pink pirouette, real red)
Here is the second card we made with the Flight of the butterfly set. The butterflies are popped up and the orange one is the kissing technique (peach parfait, whisper white, early espresso and crumb cake)

And this card is made with my favorite set in the new mini catalog. Its called nature walk. Keep your eye open for my March classes. we will be making a frame with this set!
(very vanilla, crumb cake, baja breeze, and certainly celery)
See you tomorrow!



No comments: