Friday, February 4, 2011

Cards week two

Week two of parks in Rec. The first card is a cute and bright birthday card! I used the level 1 hostess set birthday bakery. I love this set. I think it is so cute! (pacific point, crumb cake, whisper white, peach parfait, old olive, real red, so saffron)
Valentine's Day cards were requested by a few of the attendees. I don't mind at all since I absolutely LOVE valentines day! This set is I{heart}hearts! I used the retired epoxy brads to add a little bling and popped up the center heart to add some dimension (very vanilla, real red, chocolate chip)

Here is our brand new amazing flower punch!!! I love this thing. Such a fast simple card.
(soft sky, so saffron, peach parfait, whisper white)



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the cards! My favorite is the Happy Birthday card; love the colors.