Saturday, October 30, 2010

Special Halloween Card

I try very hard to send my Grandma a card/letter once a month. I wish I did it more often, but I admit I don't even always keep true on that commitment. She lives in Wisconsin and I don't see her nearly as much as I should. But when it comes to Halloween, it being one of my favorites, it is probably her least. So I wanted to be wise about the card I made her. Because whats the point in sending a card to someone if they don't like it?!?(I did fill it with pictures of the kiddos, so I couldn't really go wrong) Anyways I picked this cute little witch from Greeting card kids. This is such a fun set if you like to watercolor. I am sure you will see more of it for Christmas and Valentines Day:) Here she is close up. I used primarily perfect plum for her dress and peach parfait for the pumpkin, and those are the same colors I accented with in the dsp and the scallop edge.
Thanks for looking!


No comments: