Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Artisan Award Finalist

So I am back from convention in Salt Lake City. SO much fun!!!! But have you ever felt like you needed a vacation from a vacation? I came home to craziness! Well I guess it is nice to be needed!
So as most of you know I entered the artisan award contest this year. I was a bit bummed that I didn't win-but also felt like I could have given it a bit more. So it was nice to hear a congrats from my friend and side line Kathy that I had made finalist.
I unfortunately missed the awards night at convention. Had anyone mentioned I would be able to stand up among the other 21 finalist, I would have been ALL OVER it. But with my baby with me and being as tired as I was, we opted to miss. O'well, hopefully next year I can stand for the award not the finalist! So here are the ones who ALMOST won...congrats and congrats to the 10 winners!
Artisan Award Finalist:
Deborah Paise
Cindy Beach
Heidi King
Melissa Riker
Sandra Farrell
Lynsay Mahon
Beth Prout
Ellen Raymond
Amy O'Neil
Jennifer Thomas
Ilina Crouse
Ashely Van Camp
Ann M. Fitton
Jan Tinklenberg
Deborah Pippin
Rochelle Gould
Staci Lynch
Amy Bollman
Mary Bieber
Lynn Pratt
Jennifer Picard
Jennifer Diercks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Heidi.... Congrats on making it to the finalist spot for the Artisan Award!!! That is way cool!

bizestampin said...

I am on that list too! Woo hoo.
Good luck to us this coming year!
Debi Pippin