Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blooming Thank you!

Sorry for the lack in posting this past week!  Life(well work) has been crazy, and I have hardly kept my head above water!!!  
So I have added a new fun class to my list.  It is a mix and match sort of thing.  I did a test run last month, and it went well.  I am going to tweak it  bit for this coming month and get the glitches out:)

It is called Open Stamp.  It is more or less a card class, scrapbooking class and open crop in one.  I will have a scrapbooking class table, where I teach the basics of a layout, a card class table where I teach the basics of the cards and a open crop table where you bring your own thing and work on your own projects.  You can do one class, do both classes or just crop!

 SO here is one of the cards we did at the last Open Stamp.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I saw one on Pinterest that inspired me, but do you think I can find it to give it credit now?  Nope!  Sorry to the artist!  

Thanks for stopping by!  









No comments: