Friday, April 18, 2014

Bunny Tails

Oh I love my kids...and sometimes I get these great ideas of making these cute favors for them to hand out to all of their class mates.  Great idea right?  Right, until I promise this to my kids to realize that I have to have 82(that is 164 dipped marshmellows) of them done in two days, since we have spring break this week I had to have everything finished by last Friday!  And of course I started on them on Wednesday:)  Well they got done, and I guess that is all that matters!
 Here is the front of the tag.  I made them in Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz, cut with my silhouette I used the pattern packs which I LOVE and then added a pompom for the tail.
 Here is the back of the tag that I made on MDS.  then punched them out with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.
 And her is a view of some of them.  They turned out cute.  And I got lots of Thank You's!  So it was all worth it:)

No comments: