Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Makai's Baking Party!

 So my baby(ok not my baby baby, but one of my babies) turned 6 last week.  I would say it is hard to believe, but since she has the attitude of a 12 year old, 6 seems to fit the part:)  She is an amazing little thing, just a bit to smart for her own good(well, maybe my own good)
Anyways...she wanted a baking party with (12) of her closest friends.  So here is what I came up with...

 I took a few angles of the chalkboard set up. I feel like it doesn't do it justice, but at least you have a good idea.  I have a large chalkboard painted in the garage, so I drew up a bakery window as a background.  I made a banner with wooden spoons and cupcake liners for the front of the table.


Here is the table all set up, below is a close up of the chef hats, place cards and drink jar set up for each girl.

 The kiddos decorating the aprons with stencils and fabric markers.
The goodie bags and cupcake boxes they brought home.
 Her cake.
 And last but certainly not least ...my favorite part.  The birthday girl herself!  Happy birthday pumpkin!  Hope you had a wonderful time!


1 comment:

Judys said...

They are so fortunate to have a Mom like you. That party was lots of crafty work and prep. Bless you!