Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The new stuff...

I am SO excited about all the new goodies in the new occasions Catalog!  I have been so crazy that I have hardly been able to get to it!  So here is a quick project I just did
so I would have something to show:) So don't judge on the photo since it is night time.

I used the new Another Great Year set on this card.  The letters are markered in with Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay.  And I topped it all off with some gems and a pom-pom.  I have to say the trends these days I am LOVIN'  I have always LOVED pom-poms since I was a kid(baby really) and my mom had these incredible roller skates.  And what do you think were smack dab on the toe of them.  A HUGE yarn pom-pom.  I remember my mom showing me how to make them when I was little.
So have you seen the new occasions catty?  If not be sure to click on the image of it on my side bar.  You won't be disappointed!  Here are a few of my favorites fro the catty...


2 comments:

Jessica Lewis said...

Heidi, I love everything about this card!
I'm your newest follower. You may not remember me, we met at the MDS class at convention last year and talked about our kiddos. It was great to meet you!

Heidi said...

Thanks Jessica! I am glad you are enjoying my blog! Hope to see you this year at convention:)