Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow!

Welcome!  I am so excited for another round of our Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop!  Did you just come fro Heather Summers blog?  Hope so!  If not be sure not to stop until you get all the way back to her!  Her projects are always amazing so you don't want to miss out!  
Here is the little box I came up with for this week.  
The colors I used were Marina Mist, Gum ball Green, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, and Summer Starfruit.  
 A close up of the banner flags sticking out of the top.  
I used the Print Poetry DSP pack for the little flags!
 Here is a close up of the birds for the Henry Says set.  
Thank you for stopping by!  But don't stop now, the fun is just starting.  Jane Lee is next in the line up and you don't want to miss any of  her creativity!  


9 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This is so cute Heidi!!!!

Wendy Weixler said...

Super-duper-CUTE!!! LOVE those little flags!! Great idea, friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Those birds are certainly cute enough to stand on their own! Love the box and the flags too...

Dawn Tidd said...

Very cute box! I love how you used the birds from Oh, Henry. I may have to give this a try!

Cindy Beach said...

What a fabulous project, Heidie. I Love your colors and the birds and box are adorable!

Lisa Barton said...

hi from england, love this project and loving the blog hop!

Maureen said...

This is so cute - I LOVE it!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great little treat box. Love the colors and the little birds. TFS

~Erica~ said...

I'm a sucker for a flag, and I love this project!! Very cute!