Saturday, December 8, 2012

Artisan Design Team December 2012 Project 2

Ok so I am trying out a digital post...I know I don't do many of these but I really liked some of the elements from the downloads we received this month, so I figured I would go for it.  I can't say these are my favorite pictures of myself, but since they are of me with my favorite people, I love them:)  They are of some of the funs times we had this summer in San Diego, Sea World and Disneyland!  

So here is what I came up with...
The downloads are Freehand Phrases and Goodlife Journal.  I also through in a little Lemonade stand, which is available during Sale-A-Bration for free with a $50.00 purchase.  It is a disk and has some AMAZING elements!  Thanks for stopping in and I will see you tomorrow with another Artisan post!


No comments: