Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Cards Parks and Rec

So this time around I have changed up my Parks and Rec classes.  Due to having so much on my plate I needed to simplify things a bit.  This was also a request of some of my regulars so it seemed to be the best fit.  Instead of doing four weeks of three cards, we are doing three weeks of four cards.  And instead of three different cards each week, we are doing two different cards and they make two of each...this way they can send one and keep one if they would like!
The first card we did this round was with the Snowflake Soiree Set and Greetings of the Season Set.  I think these are two of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog!  We stamped the images in Craft Whisper White and Early Espresso on Crumb Cake.  Added some gens and shimmer paint for a little sparkle!  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the second card we made!

No comments: