Thursday, November 15, 2012

Artisan Design Team Project November 2012

Ok so I had posted this card earlier and hated the pictures.  They were taken on a cloudy day and I got horrible results.  The weather isn't much better today but these pictures are!  So here is my second app tempt.  Still not perfect, but better.  
For the poinsettia I used the Holiday Ornament framelits.  I cut out 12 of the "diamond" type shape and formed them into a flower.  Then used the small fancy ornament for the leaves.  For the center I colored three extra large and three large pearls with the gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker from the holiday mini.  
I absolutely love all the sentiments from Greetings of the Season so I had to add the Merry Christmas!  Hope you like it and sorry about the re-do:)  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is beautiful! I love the green pearls:)

Sarah said...

Oops! Sorry, gold pearls! :)

Amy said...

Beautiful! All the details are amazing!