Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Club(s) Gifts:)

So my new round of club(s) started last week and we had a blast...
I have a lot of new members so now I have two clubs going, which is very exciting since it is probably my favorite type of event.  It is a great deal since the class is practically free:)  All you have to do is commit to an order each month for the length of the club.  My two current ones are 8 month clubs and I am currently taking names for a third club to start in June!  I need a minimum of 6 (max 8) members to get is going...I am half way there, so if you are interested in joining email me right away with "club" in the subject line and I will add you to the list!!!  This is the best way to learn new techniques, make great projects, and best of all get lots of product of your own!  Plus earn FREE merchandise!!!  Check out my stamp club page with the link at the top of my blog(right under my page title) to get all the details and just email me with any questions.

So enough about that and on to the pictures...
 Here is my Hostess gift to all of my members.  The first club I always "welcome" everyone with a handmade gift from me.  This round I decided to alter notebooks!  I figured if nothing else they could write down ALL the stuff they wanted to buy in them:)  
Above is a close up
And here is the second set, sorry I didn't show you the detail as much of this set:)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  All comments in May will be entered in a drawing for BLOG CANDY!!!!!
Also be sure to Check back later this week to see the projects we made at club!

No comments: