Saturday, December 31, 2011

Craft Project Central

I can't believe December is almost over!  It has been a crazy month to say the least.  I have two great Projects to share with you from Craft Project Central!  I am sorry to double post them, but I ran out of days:(  They are both so cute though that you won't want to miss out on signing up for Decembers subscription!
This first project is an adorable Mini Circle Box & Card, Julie Edmonds at www.inkrediblestamping.com created this cute little Valentine's gift!

I love the cookie press from Stampin' Up!  I have used it a few times now and I am excited to get it out again for Valentine's Day!  Look at the beautiful Sweet Pressed Cookie Box & Card set that Lynn Weiss created.  You can check out more of her work at www.lwdesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: