Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August Club Card

I wanted to try out my new embossing folders that have been burning a hole in my box:) I needed to use them so I figured I would throw two of them on my club card. I was very happy with this card and it seemed at least that my club members were to! I love this little butterfly set, kindness matters. But I wanted to go neutral with a pop of color. I was going to try it first with orange and yellow,and I am sure I would have loved it...but I figure that my members will probably want to see something a bit different so I went out of my comfort zone:) I think the blues and greens REALLY pop! Above is a a close up, we used crystal effects on the center butterfly and popped it up. Distressed and added a pearl to the K on thanks!

Thank you for coming by!



No comments: