Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowmen class treats

I love that Kamili is in Pre-school and now I get to make all these fun class favors and teachers gifts(which I will be posting soon so be sure to check back!) I was telling my mom who is also a stampin up! demo that I was going to put three oreos in a bag stacked up and tie the top when she said "and make a snowman"...well my response was, now I am:) So I took the idea of my snowman punch card and made these cookies come to life!Here is the close up of a red one

Since I wanted to use retired product I had to make a few colors to have enough for the class.I was really happy with the way they turned out. At first they didn't have boots, but Kamili was VERY upset that I didn't give frosty feet:)
Punches I used:
Hat-small tag punch and oval punch
Face-black gems from holiday mini, nose star punch
Arms-snowflake punch
Feet- medium heat from heart to heart punch
The bags are Wilton pretzel bags!

2 comments:

Theresa Niehoff
Stampin Up! Demonstrator
said...

Heidi.... LOVE the oreo cookie snowmen... SUPER CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Love these, I have had the idea bookmarked for a while because I couldn't find the pretzel bags. But today at Michael's I found the bags! And used 40% off coupon, so I am ready to make a lovely group of snowmen when the weather turns back to cool. TFS