Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

I know it has been a while since I posted, but hopefully this will be the last time I am saying that! As much as I love blogging, sometimes it is so hard to get to!
So anyways! On to blogging! I do realize it is the first day of December, and although I had a goal to get ALL of my thanksgiving/fall stuff out to you by yesterday...it just didn't happen:)
We had Thanksgiving dinner at out house this year. Here are some pictures of the table and settings. I know I know you can see my washer and dryer! Due to the amount of guest I had to set up shop in the garage. It is pretty much converted into a room, so it wasn't so bad:)
For the table settings, I "gilded" pears with Wilton gold shimmer~so you could still eat them. Added a die cut wood leaf a bit of sponging and shimmer to it, and tied it on with linen thread. It was great having everyone over. I love entertaining.

No comments: