Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stamp Till You Cramp!!

We had a great event a few weeks ago. SO much fun stamping with everyone. Each of us demos made a gift for each of our guest. We agreed on making a mini clip board, that way even though they are all different, they are walking away with a similar item! Here is what I made... Here is a picture of our event, you can check out more pictures on the crazy stampin lady blog on my side panel...she got some good pictures.
Here are the goodie bags we made up for everyone. Aren't they cute!
And here is the sweets buffet that I had done up for the event! The banner says "sweets" I know its a bit hard to see. The candy was all color coordinated to match our theme. IT looked great!

Hope you can join us next time! It's a great day of stamping!

2 comments:

Christel said...

This looks amazing, I hope I can make it to one of your events sometime soon.

-Christel

Noel said...

When and where is this event held? I'd be interested if it's close to me...thanks