Thursday, September 2, 2010

Parks and Rec Class Wk 7

So I realize I am a bit behind on my parks and rec card posting...sorry! So here is week 7 and tomorrow will be week 8. I have a new set of classes starting up September 14th. So if you live in the area...click on my Upcoming events page above, where you will find the link to register for upcoming classes. Here is one of the cards we made with 5th Ave Floral. This set can be funky and elegant. Although it is hard to tell, we did a bleaching technique in the yellow rose. In person it added a lot of dimension!

And all I can say is I LOVE THIS SET!!! It is so fun to stamp with,the images are clean and crisp! Such a perfect anything set!


Last but not least, my favorite of the three. This set is also truly amazing. It made my top five list in the catty!



No comments: