Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stencil Love

So have you all tried the not so new stencils? I have to say I have been using them here an there for a while...but lately I think I am in love! They are quick, versatile, and in my opinion beautiful!
So on a sad note-a good friend of mine lost someone very dear to her in a tragic car accident last week. Although I know that a card can't take any of the pain away, I am hoping it can at least bring a smile to her face knowing how much I care. Here is the card I created using the flower from the elegant trio stencils. The colors used are more mustard, close to cocoa, and summer sun ink. The card stock is more mustard and craft, spritzed with chocolate chip and then I added a chocolate chip ribbon.
Here is a close up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: