Monday, April 26, 2010

April 3-D club project

So I know I have been slacking a bit on posting! I hope that this won't be happening anymore. But in the world of having three kiddos, running a full time interior design business, having a husband and well eating and sleeping...sometimes other things take priority over stamping! I know it sounds crazy but it is true!
Anyways here is a picture of the 3-d project I will be teaching at my club tonight. I saw something similar to it on a blog...and do you think I have a clue which one it is? Nope! So I am so sorry to the original creator of this adorable bird in a nest! I used the chip board bird from On board So Tweet, The sweet pea dsp, chocolate chip and so saffron cs, and the Flower Folds die. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way way cute Heidi!!