Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthdays....

I am so bad with dates! Really I forget everyone but my families birthdays! I can always seem to remember the month, but days, forget it! I am even worse at remembering to send out cards! So after the last few years of failed attempts to make sure the my side and down line get cards in time, I have come up with a new plan! We have large quarterly meetings for the entire Crazy Stamping Lady group. I have decided that everyone for the two months prior and that month are getting there cards then! So here they are, hopefully I didn't forget anyone!!! Simple but cute.
I used a few new products including the DSP pack from Sale-a-bration, the hugs notes and the new sale-a-bration boarder punch. Also the stamp is from Bitty Birthday Cheer!

No comments: