Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sercret Stamping Sister

Each year the crazy stamping ladies do a Secret Stamping Sister through out the year. This year I had the greatest time making Kathy some gifts! I wish I had planned ahead and taken pictures of what I made...I will check with the group to see if anyone else did:) Anyways last Saturday was our party where we said who we had. Here is what I had made for Kathy!

Here is the entire gift. Here is the holiday organizer I made...inside and outAnd the hat, gloves and scarf that I attached our retired felt flurries on!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/